Take charge of your beauty routine and give your skin everything it needs with GX-Life Radiance Diamond Collection with this 5 piece skincare kit. This best-selling formula is designed to help minimize signs of aging and help recover your skin’s natural and youthful glow. This simple and carefully formulated skincare routine is an all-in-one plan to revive and recharge your radiant complexion.
Skincare Kit includes:
Fruit Enzyme Foaming Cleanser, Regenerative Multi-Action Concentrate, Skin-Brightening Diamond Illuminator, Line-Diffusing Diamond Eye Cream & Moisture-Boosting Night Repair Cream
Key Ingredients in GX-Life Radiance Skincare:
Fruit Enzymes - effectively cleanse the skin and remove impurities for a radiant and renewed complexion
Maracuja Oil from Passionflower - diminish under eye circles with rich hydration power to fight dryness and enhance overall moisture around the eyes
Diamond Powder - clear & sparkling complexion
Kakadu Plum - fade away dark spots and discolorations and fade hyperpigmentation in the skin
Hyaluronic Acid - this “fountain of youth” ingredient helps hydrate and plump the skin to look and feel it’s best
Peptides & Ceramides - fight wrinkles and correct aging skin to enhance skin elasticity
Bio-Active Algae - boost moisture while sleeping and calm skin while hydrating for the feel of rejuvenation
- Fruit Enzyme Foaming Cleanser: Dampen skin and apply generously to cleanse the face morning and night. Massage into a light lather and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Towel dry.
- Regenerative Multi-Action Concentrate:> Apply 1-2 pumps morning and night on clean skin. Massage until fully absorbed.
- Skin-Brightening Diamond Illuminator: Apply generously twice daily to dark spots, scars, and skin discoloration on the face. Massage until fully absorbed.
- Line-Diffusing Diamond Eye Cream: Use morning and evening. Apply sparingly above the orbital bone, around and under the delicate eye area. Lightly pat under eyes to diffuse dark circles. It is best to apply with the ZOE device for better absorption and penetration.
- Moisture-Boosting Night Repair Cream: Apply a small amount nightly on clean skin. Massage until the cream is fully absorbed. For best results, apply a moisturizer with the ZOE device.
Protocatechuic Acid (PCA) is an amazing new radical addition to the health and wellness industry. Backed by evidence-based science, PCA is the essential and effective tool all humans will need in order to keep harmful viruses from infecting their bodies and even threatening their overall health. PCA’s unique formula has not only proven effective in fighting harmful microbes, but it has also shown to be an excellent source for the following 5 health benefits:
- Antibiotic (broad-spectrum)
Head researcher and orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Lanny Johnson, has spent over 15 years dedicated to credible, evidence-based research on PCA. Following his search, 17 US patents were granted supporting the abundant antimicrobial and antiviral properties of PCA. This includes the US patent giving sole ownership of the PCA ingredient, requiring other companies to seek the approval of Dr. Johnson in order to use this unique, multi-patented reagent. PCA’s unique physical structure and medically-researched antiviral properties can provide a microbe shield, limiting the exposure to bacteria and viruses, including the virus causing COVID-19.
Two independent contract laboratories tested PCA as an antiviral reagent against SARS CoV2 (COVID-19):
THE ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - CHICAGO, IL
The experiment aimed to replicate the transmission of the virus in the clinical environment against a sanitizer coating of skin, masks, hard objects, and ventilation filters. The PCA crystalline coating on an article of metal, plastic, and/or cloth was believed to kill COVID-19 on contact. Results measured by Log difference converted to no less than 90-99% inactivation or "kill" at 10 and 60 minutes after contact.
MRI GLOBAL - KANSAS CITY, MO
The second study’s objective was to determine if the PCA’s crystal-coated surfaces have the ability to inhibit the growth of the SARS CoV2 (COVID-19). PCA coating on various articles resulted in the inactivation of the live COVID-19 virus. The earliest effective time of the PCA crystals was immediately and at 24 hours after the sprayed crystals had dried on the surface. In other words, the results were stronger at this laboratory study with a log difference conversion to a 99% plus inactivation or "kill" at 10, 60, and 120 minutes after contact.