Touchless Dispenser - Wall Mounted
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 4 - 4 and get $0.00 off
- Buy 5 - 5 and get $3.00 off
- Buy 6 - 6 and get $4.00 off
- Buy 7 - 7 and get $5.00 off
- Buy 8 - 8 and get $6.00 off
- Buy 9 - 9 and get $7.00 off
- Buy 10 or above and get $10.00 off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Introducing the QYK Touchless Dispenser - Wall Mounted, perfect for on-the-go sanitizing in high-traffic areas such as: building entrances, hallways, restrooms, gyms and more! It has a 1000ml (33.8 fl oz) universal, refillable reservoir that works with most liquid hand sanitizers and the convenient drip tray is included to catch extra sanitizer and keep floors clean as well! The simple, touchless design allows for easy sanitation as the automatic motion sensor will detect your hand instantly, avoiding any cross contamination and lowering the risk of exposure to more germs in your environment. This dispenser also features an ‘On & Off’ switch and a lock to prevent theft and vandalism. Protect yourself and your environment in large, crowded areas with the wall mounted touchless dispenser today!
- Product dimensions: 10 x 6 x 4 in.
- Product weight: 1.8 lbs
- Battery type: 4 AA batteries (1.5V) - batteries not included
- Battery Life: 20,000 dispenses (approximately)
- Low battery indicator
- Optional pluggable DC power
- Dosage setting
- Infrared hand motion sensor
- 12 month warranty for material defects or workmanship
- Place a hand under the dispenser and wait for the sanitizer to dispense dime size amount
- Rub hand sanitizer into hands thoroughly until dry
Protocatechuic Acid (PCA) is a natural ingredient found everywhere in nature and even in our everyday diet. Its unique formula has also shown in the medical literature to be an excellent source for 5 potential health benefits:
- BROAD-SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC
Medical researcher and orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Lanny Johnson, has spent over 15 years dedicated to the credible, evidence-based research conducted to test the effectiveness of PCA against a series of bacteria and viruses. The studies have been in the laboratory and one such on human skin. PCA’s unique physical structure and medically researched antimicrobial properties have the potential for limiting the exposure to bacteria and viruses, including the virus causing COVID-19. As a result, 18 US patents were granted to Dr. Lanny Johnson which include those related to the antimicrobial properties of PCA.
18 US Patents for PCA - click here
Two independent contract laboratories conducted research at the Illinois Institute of Technology and MRI Global, Inc. The in vitro results showed that a residual coating of PCA crystals on metal, plastic and N95 mask material inactivated SARS CoV-2 virus on contact. Both of these studies resulted in greater than 90% inactivation of SARS CoV2 (COVID-19) while providing immediate inhibition of the virus and a continued residual shield for up to 24 hours.
Scientific Study Results - click here
PCA HAS THE POWER TO HELP MAINTAIN HEALTH AND THE POTENTIAL TO FIGHT MICROBES.