Kids Safety Kit
Help keep your kids clean and safe with all the sanitizing essentials in the Kids Safety Kit! Each kit includes your daily essentials:
- 5 KN95 disposable kids masks (choice of purple or white)
- One 4oz hand sanitizer
- One (50 count) pack of alcohol wipes.
Over $19 value! Enjoy instant savings!
Hand Sanitizer: De-ionized Water, Aloe Vera, PEG-6, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate, Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Essential Oils
Alcohol Wipes: Ethyl Alcohol (75%), Water, Propylene Glycol, Alkyl Polyglucoside (APG 810), Phenoxyethanol
KN95 Kid’s Mask: 4 layers materials and fit comfortably on the small face for kid’s face from age 2-7 years old
DIRECTIONS: Alcohol Wipes
- Wet hands and wrists thoroughly with wipes for 15 seconds and allow to air dry
- Can use on general cleaning areas and wipe down to clean thoroughly
- Dispose of used towelette properly
- Always reseal after use to keep moisture
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
DIRECTIONS: Hand Sanitizer
- Pump as needed into your palms and thoroughly spread on both hands
- Rub into skin until dry
- For children under 6 years of age, use under adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants
DIRECTIONS: KN95 Kid’s Mask
- Open the mask and put the string on one ear of the child comfortably
- Use the nose wire to fit the mask so that the mask sits above the nostril of the nose
- Fit the other side of the string to your child’s ear loop and adjust as needed.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE LABEL CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USE.
Protocatechuic Acid (PCA) is an amazing new radical addition to the health and wellness industry. Backed by evidence-based science, PCA is the essential and effective tool all humans will need in order to keep harmful viruses from infecting their bodies and even threatening their overall health. PCA’s unique formula has not only proven effective in fighting harmful microbes, but it has also shown to be an excellent source for the following 5 health benefits:
- Antibiotic (broad-spectrum)
Head researcher and orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Lanny Johnson, has spent over 15 years dedicated to credible, evidence-based research on PCA. Following his search, 17 US patents were granted supporting the abundant antimicrobial and antiviral properties of PCA. This includes the US patent giving sole ownership of the PCA ingredient, requiring other companies to seek the approval of Dr. Johnson in order to use this unique, multi-patented reagent. PCA’s unique physical structure and medically-researched antiviral properties can provide a microbe shield, limiting the exposure to bacteria and viruses, including the virus causing COVID-19.
Two independent contract laboratories tested PCA as an antiviral reagent against SARS CoV2 (COVID-19):
THE ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - CHICAGO, IL
The experiment aimed to replicate the transmission of the virus in the clinical environment against a sanitizer coating of skin, masks, hard objects, and ventilation filters. The PCA crystalline coating on an article of metal, plastic and/or cloth was believed to kill COVID-19 on contact. Results measured by Log difference converted to no less than 90-99% inactivation or "kill" at 10 and 60 minutes after contact.
MRI GLOBAL - KANSAS CITY, MO
The second study’s objective was to determine if the PCA’s crystal-coated surfaces have the ability to inhibit the growth of the SARS CoV2 (COVID-19). PCA coating on various articles resulted in the inactivation of the live COVID-19 virus. The earliest effective time of the PCA crystals was immediately and at 24 hours after the sprayed crystals had dried on the surface. In other words, the results were stronger at this laboratory study with a log difference conversion to a 99% plus inactivation or "kill" at 10, 60, and 120 minutes after contact.