1MED Protective Face Mask
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units
- One Box Contains::
- 50 Masks
- ASTM Level 2 with >99% Bacteria Filtration Efficiency
- Comfortable Ear-loop Design
- Fluid Resistant
- Arch Breathing Chamber
- 3 Layer Construction (SMS)
- Disposable Single Use
CONTENTS: 50 Disposable Masks
- Product: Disposable Protective Mask
- Constructions: 3 Layer Non Woven Fabric, Nose Clip, and Elastic Ear Loops
- Material: Non-Woven Fabric (Inner &Outer Layers)
- Melt-Brown Cloth (Filter Later)
- Protection Level: ASTM Level 2
ALL SALES FINAL
Step 1: Pull and extend the mask with two hands and be sure to have the nose clip facing upward
Step 2: Hold the white side of the mask on the face and pull the elastic band to the ears.
Step 3: Press the nose clip to fit the shape of the nose. Pull it down to cover the mouth and chin.
- This mask is suited for single use only, do not reuse. After use, please dispose it off properly to avoid contact by others.
- This mask is not suited for work places with open flames and harsh dust enviroments.
- Readjust mask if air leak seems obvious
- Stop use if you have problems breathing after wearing the masks or discontinue use after 4 hours.
Customers Also Viewed
KN95 Certified GB2626-2006 Standard Non Sterilized Disposable Particulate Respirators offer protection from airborne particles of up-to 0.1um with >95% PFE The ear-loop design makes it easy to...